Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 1 - October 23, 1850

My name is BooBoo Malik and today is my first day of working at this factory name Cuban Cigar. It's was a tiring day. Right now is 12am and I'm here recording today. I woke up at 6am and my mama gave me piece of bread and I walk to the factory alone because my mama have to take care of my sick papa and my little sister. Since my mama looks for me this job, so it's not far away from my house. It's about 2 blocks away from my house.
 
When I got work, my boss immediately find me a job. My job was to sort paper out for the cigar. And I saw alot of people my age and they work really hard. It's a really hard job because you can get a paper cut easy if you don't be careful. If you got blood on the paper, the boss got really mad and cut off your littles snack between the day. Now, I have to be careful so i can save the little snack for my little sister so she won't be hungry. Well, it's 12:30. I have to go to sleep for I can wake tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment