Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 4 - October 26, 1850

My mama just give me a piece of bread before I walked to work. It was small like a palm of my hand. Not that big, but enough to fill my stomach in my stomach. I met someone new on the way to work. She lost her papa last night. She looked sad and tears about to leave her eyes and run down her pink cheek. Her name is Aileen. She was small and short. She walk slowly. It's like she don't want to leave her dad side.

I work hard today so my boss reward me with another cookie. So I got home and give it to my papa. He looks happy. He said "I'm so proud of you." I feel really happy when he said it. So I got up, smile and say "Thanks papa."  My mama smile at me while she was taking care about my baby sister. Today was a pretty good day. I finally see my boss smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment