Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 5 - October 27, 1850

I woke up today and found my little sister with a flu. She was coughing heavily. I feel really bad but I got to go to work. As usual, I saw Aileen walking to the factory by herself. She looks okay today.  I joined her with the to the factory. When I got to the factory. My boss look at me and said " I need to talk to you." My stomach start to have butterflies.

"I hear a about your papa and sister." My boss said. " How did you know?" I said. "One of your co-worker told me." My boss said. "Are you going to fired?" I said. "Of course not! I'm going to give you some money so your mama can help your papa." My boss said. "No, I can't do that." I said. " but I want to help you." he said. " But.... " I said. " No buts.. here is the money. Now go home!" he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment