Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 7 - October 29, 1850

My mama give me a piece of bread this morning before I goes to work. She handed me a piece of paper and tell me to give it to my boss when I get to the factory. I said okay and start to walk toward the door. I meet up with Aileen in front of my house. " Hi Booboo." She said. "Hello Aileen." I said. And we just keep on walking to the factory in silent. When I got to the factory. I gave my boss the note and start working. 

When I got home today, I was so tired and I have to clean up my bed. And help my sister with her homework. She looks so happy today, and she wouldn't tell me why. " Do you know what coming up?" My mama said. "No, Ma. what it is?" I said. " You don't remember? It's your birthday tomorrow." She said. " Oh. I don't even remember that." I said. " We are going to celebrate it tomorrow." She said. " No. It's okay Ma." I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment